[Software] Openfire Server バージョン3.3.3
Openfire New Features
- [JM-1054] – Updated MINA library to latest version. Nice optimizations and fixes.
- [JM-1126] – Added debug information when quering LDAP for groups of a given user.
Openfire Bug Fixes
- [JM-1127] – Parsing XML containing multibyte characters could add null characters to the resulting stanza. Thanks to Tim.
- [JM-1125] – An IQ of type error is now returned instead of closing the connection when an internal error occurs while processing an IQ packet.
- [ENT-135] – Added SparkWeb Flash Beta.
- [ENT-129] – Round robin algorithm is no longer used when transfering/invitating a single user.
- [ENT-131] – Fixed “Agent never joined” issue with Webchat.
- [ENT-133] – Removing Demo workgroup and user was causing other workgroups to fail.
- [ENT-136] – Workgroup queues page was showing wrong number of agents logged in.
- [ENT-65] – An empty list was being shown when no workgroups were configured in Spark Fastpath Webchat Plugin.
- [ENT-112] – Conversation archiving was sometimes logging a conversation as two conversations.
- [ENT-36] – There was no way to disable chat transcript settings once set.
- [ENT-86] – Logging into fastpath was using the users current presence, and no longer defaulting to “Available”.
- [ENT-166] – Emails were not being encoded in email transcripts.
- [ENT-78] – User is now alerted in offline settings if their email settings were not set.
- [ENT-137] – Crossdomain servlet was not sending out correct response occasionally.
Openfire Connection Manager Module