[Software] Openfire 3.4.3
3.4.3 — December 27, 2007
Openfire New Features
- [JM-460] – Avatars may now be updated when using LDAP. (60 votes)
- [JM-1216] – Improved login performance by reducing PEP work.
- [JM-1210] – Optimized general performance when doing JID operations.
- [JM-1215] – Improved http binding throughput by setting a maximum number of http worker threads.
- [JM-1205] – Optimized memory consumption when using http-binding.
- [JM-1208] – New database connections are opened when no database connections were found.
- [JM-765] – Created Ubuntu/Debian installer package. (19 votes)
- [JM-1161] – Created Solaris installer package.
- [JM-1222] – Updated JavaMail library to latests version.
Openfire Bug Fixes
- [JM-1204] – Certificate Signing Requests were not generated when issuer name matched xmpp domain.
- [JM-1206] – Fixed encrypted connections for server-2-server (broken in 3.4.2).
- [JM-1207] – SASL EXTERNAL for server-2-server was not accepting wildcard certificates.
- [JM-1211] – Fixed Openfire RPM to properly handle service removal and also shutdowns/startups. (1 vote)
- [JM-1201] – Fixed DMG installer to not overwrite config files.
- [ENT-107] – Fixed table reference when deleting chat from fastpath.
- [ENT-138] – SparkWeb – Added HTTPS and HTTP support to SparkWeb. (2 votes)
- [ENT-288] – SparkWeb – SparkWeb can now get the crossdomain.xml file from the http binding port.
- [ENT-325] – SparkWeb – Added support for room invitations.
- [ENT-336] – SparkWeb – Login window can now be skipped when using programmatic launch.
- [ENT-333] – SparkWeb – Autocomplete domain when only only username was entered when adding a contact.
- [ENT-261] – SparkWeb – Tab width was too small.
- [ENT-296] – SparkWeb – Loading large contact lists was too slow.
- [ENT-301] – SparkWeb – User search window is no longer transparent.
- [ENT-318] – SparkWeb – Fixed message counter that was incremented with local messages.
- [ENT-322] – SparkWeb – Some users were displayed in the online and offline group.
- [ENT-323] – SparkWeb – Avatars were not in a proper order in the roster.
- [ENT-324] – SparkWeb – Avatars did not always appear.
- [ENT-328] – SparkWeb – Fixed adding a contact from the user seach window.
- [ENT-329] – SparkWeb – Contacts with pending subscription were not listed in the roster correctly.
- [ENT-341] – SparkWeb – Pending contacts that were already in your list when you log in were not placed correctly.
- [ENT-343] – SparkWeb – Fixed error when adding bookmarks from the Conferences tab.
Openfire Connection Manager Module
- No changes