[Software] Openfire 3.4.2が出てました
Openfire New Features
- [JM-988] – Certificates created and signed by CA can be imported from the admin console. (5 votes)
- [JM-1132] – Added support for XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities.
- [JM-1197] – Added “Notification Filtering” support to PEP based on entity capabilities.
- [JM-1181] – Allowed to retrieve the list of roles a given user session has in all rooms.
- [JM-1196] – File crossdomain.xml is also served from http binding port.
- [JM-1189] – Updated bouncycastle library to latest version.
- [JM-1200] – Updated MINA library to latest version. Improved outgoing traffic throughput!
Openfire Bug Fixes
- [JM-1140] – Certificate Signing Requests did not include issuer metatata. (2 votes)
- [JM-1180] – Username with spaces could not be added to groups.
- [JM-1184] – Some unavailable presence were not processed and users remain in the rooms.
- [JM-1185] – Fixed error in bin/extra/openfired script.
- [JM-1177] – Fixed exception in PEP when using instantFeeds plugin.
- [JM-1179] – Non-relevant errors were printed when going to the clustering page and clustering was not available.
- [JM-1202] – MySQL driver was downgraded to version 5.0.8.
- [ENT-262] – Clustering was not allowing other plugins to run commands on other nodes.
- [ENT-274] – Plugins were not able to create caches and use them in the cluster.
- [ENT-289] – Updated Coherence to latest version.
- [ENT-271] – Fixed search of archived chats when no end date was specified.
- [ENT-260] – Changed data type used in bytes column for SQL Server.
- [ENT-244] – Added MultiUserChat support to Sparkweb.
- [ENT-273] – Added User Search (XEP-0055) functionality to SparkWeb.
- [ENT-212] – Errors messages no longer appear as modal dialogs in SparkWeb.
- Fixed several roster management issues of SparkWeb.
- Fixed several issues in the chat window of SparkWeb.
Openfire Connection Manager Module